Snapchat is the third highest-rated social media platform after Facebook and Instagram because snapchat allows us to CREATE YOUR OWN SNAPCHAT FILTERS AND HAVE FUN. The news is that more and more people are going for plastic surgery to look like how they appear in Snapchat images with Snapchat filters.
There are so many multimedia messaging applications out there, thanks to the growth of technology and innovation. However, Snapchat is so far one of the most well-known messaging apps.
It’s being utilized by millions of people across the globe and many can’t seem to get enough of this application.
If you’re one of those who enjoys this app, here’s good news for you. You can come up with a Snapchat filter from your computer or smartphone. In this article, we are going to explain to you how to go about each process.
If you have been wondering how you can make a Snapchat filter, this is the time to learn how. Please keep reading.
This phenomenon is because Snapchat is not just editing which gives you a thinner face, whiter teeth, or pinker lips; it is much more than that.
What Is Snapchat Filter?
Snapchat filters are application additions to your selfies which make the selfies look different and more beautiful. There are filters, lenses, and GEOFILTERS all of which are called by the name’ filters’ interchangeably.
If I had to give an example of a Snapchat filter, it would be a Gatorade geo-filter. Known for its brand, for football and as the advertisement of Gatorade, the selfies filter did well for fans.
The next thing that worked for Snapchat and the brand taco bell was turning everyone’s face into a taco bell. So, Snapchat is not only how you look, but newer ways to convey what you are saying.
Using Snapchat filters, you can add artwork, logos, and names, among many more over messages within the application. Snapchat filters only operate within specific locations and are usually not available all the time.
So, are you’re planning to create your own Snapchat filters for a birthday party, wedding, or any other social function? Well, we’ll explain to you how to do that.
We will explain to you how to create a Snapchat filter with the geo-filter feature
How to Use Snapchat Filters
- Just log in to Snapchat using your credentials, and launch the camera.
- Tap the camera only one time, and your Snapchat filters are activated.
- Swipe left or right for more options in filters. If you have chosen the filter, then click at the center for a snap, or hold the center button for camera steady to make a video with that filter.
- Once you have clicked the snap, a smiley button would show up on the right side corner, tap on that, and swipe from top to button to add final touches to your snap, When you are finally happy with the snap, click share the snap.
Create Your Own Snapchat Filters Online.
That above is the fun aspect with your friends, but what if you have a side business such as a tarot reading class, then you can make business filters. It is a new phenomenon to market your brand with Snapchat just like we saw in case of more prominent brands such as Gatorade, and Taco Bell,
- Go to create. Snapchat.com
- Just go to the camera option
- Tap the button to take you to settings
- Tap the tab for lenses and filters
- Select the filters option
- Tap the top button to create a new screen
- Decide what your filter is for or the purpose of the filter or what it is promoting.
- Choose a template to start
- You can start editing and add things like edit text, Add your text and stickers.
- When you are adding stickers, you will see the search bar, add two of your best friends. These friends would be featured.
- When your filter seems ready, you have to put the tick mark.
- Give your filter an easy to remember the name.
- Now choose how long you want the filter to last. It could be anything of a maximum of up to some weeks.
- You have to give a start and a closing date.
- Next, choose the frames of your Geofilters, the starting and ending point.
- The more space it occupies, the costlier it gets for you to launch the same,
- Be sure all information is correct, and place an order. Now, the filter has gone for approval from the makers of Snapchat.
- The end process is a payment.
- If you are a designer and want more complex filters, then make something on an image editing software.
- Open your design on the Snapchat platform, and then follow the above process.
Making Your Own Snapchat Filter from Your Phone – In the App
Using the official Snapchat application, you can also make a Snapchat Geo-filter. This application is available both Android and iOS devices though you only get to utilize this feature if you have an iPhone. If that’s not an issue for you, let’s proceed.
Select a Design
With your iPhone, open up the Snapchat application and go to the filter creation page. At the top left-hand side on your screen, click your profile. Then, on your top right-hand side of the screen, click the Settings cog, and proceed to Filter and Lenses. Click Filter.
Now you’re on the next screen, choose your filter occasion. As mentioned, the occasion could be a Birthday celebration, Date Night, Baby Shower, and many more. Once you do that, you’re free to choose a design. Customize the filter using text and stickers to your liking.
Scheduling You Filter and Drawing Geo-Fence
Certainly, you have already chosen your design. Now, it’s time to enter a beginning and ending time for your custom filter. Click Continue and create a Geo-fence to show where you would like your filter to show or appear. Done? Good! It’s now time to finish the process.
Confirm and Pay
Check through the filter charge and agree to the price. Click Continue. Then, click Purchase on the summary page and make the payment. Wait for an approval message through your email and your filter will be officially scheduled.
As you have seen, it’s very easy and fast to do this. It’s only a matter of few steps and clicks and the job is done!
Snapchat Filters for Your Lovely Cat and Dog.
Coming back to simpler things than creating designs of filters. Now, we will talk about animal filters. You can create your own Snapchat filters and have fun with it.
So, there are two kinds of people in the world. One is the cat people, and the other is the dog people. For feline lovers, and if you wish to take a Snapchat worthy picture of your cat or cats, then there is nothing better than using cat filters.
It was always tough to take pet pictures because the pets do not like to get photographed, and they move about a lot, so the conventional filters were not always a success.
You had to be patient though and keep trying again. Now, there are Snapchat filters just for pets. This film is a facial recognition feature for animals.
Open the Snapchat app. Choose a filter particular to cats. Tap and hold the screen until you see the filter on the screen. Get your cat near the screen, click a snap. This is a novel feature for you and shows that you like to have your cat be a part of your Snapchat experience.
Now, the much-awaited part about dog lovers and Snapchat filters. So, how to know that a particular filter would apply to the dog? It will apply if it has a blue paw mark on it.
Thus, the climax is that you do not need to make your poor animals go through the misery of looking at the camera when they do not want to. That is because now there are separate lenses for animals.
Technology is making new things happen for our pets, and Snapchat is happy that more and more people are bringing their pets to social media. No one thought of it. Not Facebook, not Instagram, just Snapchat.
8 Snapchat Filters Which Makes Women Pretty and Their Best Friend Jealous
1. Flower crown
The first Snapchat filter that makes women look pretty is the flower crown, It is a simple filter, but all women are bound to try it at some point.
2. The golden butterfly filter.
This filter is also one of the oldest and the most critical making you look like a queen.
3. Puppy dog face
Then there is the puppy dog face which never gets old, and makes the women look cute.
4. Sad Face
When you are upset, and when you want to convey it to your best friend they are going to find that sad face so adorable, the best friend would try it out on herself because it is the cutest face to say you’re unhappy.
5. Bearded filters
These filters look very cute on women. They can perfect the lady pirate look, and get a loud response from men and making women wonder who aced the look better.
6. The face swap filter
This Snapchat filter is a photo of you and your husband with faces swapped and is an excellent filter to show the world how much you love your spouse.
7. A scan of the sky
If you are a sky gazer, then scan the sky, and Snapchat would give you a filter where it looks like whales were jumping around the horizon. This feature is more than just making you look slicker. Snapchat filters like these are a perfect way to announce you went for a vacation,
8. Scan of your hand
Scan your hands and Snapchat would give you the image of butterflies emerging from your palm. Women get excited about this, so maybe you can woo your best friend back out of her sulking mood by using this filter.
7 Interesting Fun Facts about Snapchat
- Being in touch with friends over Snapchat can give you an insight into their lives, which filters they use can tell you a lot about the person they are. Therefore, Snapchat is bringing friends closer; it feels like you were sitting together and not as if you were using social media.
- If you want to replay memories with a particular friend, click on their Bitmoji, and you’ll be able to see images, videos, messages, and links all saved in chat. Only you and your friend can see this profile. This is Snapchat’s answer to people who thought all images disappear after sending, and there were no saved memories.
- Snapchat has always worked hard on creating a memorable experience, Snapchat has introduced the future of lenses, and Geofilters are so good that brands are using the technology, Artificial intelligence is making waves with Snapchat. create your own Snapchat filters and have fun.
- Snapchat launches filters, lenses, and geo-filters in bulk, so you’re not the only one who has not got Snapchat all figured till now.
- People complained that Snapchat was only for mobiles, and Snapchat responded with a snap camera app for your desktop device.
- Snapchat has also taken it upon itself to make anti-bullying a campaign online and announced a Bullying Prevention Month, and Snapchat proudly announces that Snapchat is private between you and friends, and no public comments which add to the extra pressure of having to look good.
- Snapchat is not normal chatting, it is also shopping, hold your camera towards a product or its barcode, and the app would open the Amazon page for the product, Buy if you want.
Creating your own Snapchat filter is one of the best ways of personalizing your experience on Snapchat. It’s important for you, as a Snapchat user to learn how to create Snapchat filters.
Using a custom filter, you can make an upcoming event a success. You can also create a Snapchat to advertise your business or showcase your products.
The good thing that the procedure to create a filter is that the process is easy and fast as well as affordable. You can do it either using your computer or mobile. So, what’s stopping you?
So, Snapchat is a lot of things, Keep discovering. Keep telling your story with the help of storytelling animations, and filters, and know that Snapchat is safe.
🙂 Happy snapping!
Give your reviews on this article”Create your own snapchat filters and have fun”.
Image courtesy by pexels.com and pixabay.com
You may also like to read.