Social media becomes easy to use. When you are using Facebook, and an annoying ad keeps cropping up, you’d forget Facebook and fall prey to the announcement, to stop that from happening, you have the ad blocker. There are many benefits of ad-blocker for Chrome and Firefox.
Some ads are in the video format, and occupy all the screen space, these ads are stubborn, and won’t stop showing up after a lot of times of canceling them, so for that, there is the ad blocker.
If out of five boxes of space, ads cover the three boxes, then that makes very little sense to browse, and sometimes you’ll have to give up and close the window which should not happen hence the ad blocker.
Ad-block does is that it blocks only the intrusive ads, but the unobtrusive ads remain. Another good part is that it saves your battery as only the right content is getting displayed and downloaded.
Why Get the Ad Blocker for Firefox And Chrome?
As far as ads are concerned, you won’t see what you wish you did not see, this in simple words means the ads would not show up first and then disappear, the ads would not show at all.
You need to go to the ad blocker webpage for blocking ads, click the block ads button, and add that as an extension to your Chrome or Firefox browser.
Let Us Look at Three Extensions for Chrome-
The first ad blocking facility for Chrome. Just install the extension, and everything else is fine. This ad blocker works on phones, laptops, and PCs. Stick to default features, and they are the best features for the performance of the phone or mobile gadget or laptop and computers.
The ads get blocked side by side as the page loads; even then the process is fast. It takes up very little support from the CPU, and that is a rare feature in an ad blocker, and the phone or computer thus works fast.
Second ad blocking facility. It is essential for when you want to block ads that are consistent and stubborn and especially video ads of that kind. This ad-blocker is the most popular and the most famous ad blocker.
This ad-blocker is the THIRD BEST RATED ad blocker app available online. Mainly it is used for its production. It blocks all ads from banner to video ads. Not just that, Facebook ads get blocked too which are sometimes the most irritating ads to beat because some of those might seem beneficial.
Let Us Look at Three Extensions for Firefox–
Ad Blocker extension
It is for YouTube and is an Ad Block Lite product. This makes your YouTube faster and your music ad-free.
Ad guard ad-blocker.
This blocker is for both ads and pop-ups. This ad-blocker works equally well for Facebook and YouTube. With this ad blocker and with Ad-Blocker extension you can start reporting ads to do a favor to other users and for saving other users from viewing annoying and even inappropriate ads.
Ad Blocker Lite
Ad Blocker Lite works well on all websites. This feature is the best part about this ad-blocking that it is not for one or two sites and it works on all sites.
More Benefits of Ad Blocker
Some more benefits of ad-blocker for Chrome and Firefox can be discussed as follows.
- It is compatible with and helps users of Apple products, Safari users and Opera users as well.
- It is a paid facility, and it costs a reasonable amount to indeed block out all ads, rest is unreliable, the free version is inaccurate and may or may not remove ads.
- Monthly data and blocking is excellent as an option and makes sure you pay only a nominal not a hefty fee. The payment for ad-blocking you are paying is called a voluntary payment, and the team does not collect money from you using promotion.
- Good part is that although ad blocker takes permission to view your history and other data, but it does not really block out ads only after checking your account, so your privacy is maintained, your account does not play any pivotal role in ad blocking, and you enjoy the full-screen space without an ad-blocking part of your screen window.
- Even when you are doing something on YouTube, YouTube ads will get blocked out.
- Your custom language could be anything, and you can switch to any regional language if you do not understand English or Hindi, and you could operate the app in any given language of choice.
- The fun part is when you can see how many ads you have blocked thus far. This information is available in the widget on your browser.
Please review this article “Benefits of Ad Blocker For Chrome And Firefox”.
Image courtesy by pexels.com and pixabay.com
You may also like to read.